7.21.2010

Final Draft?




I've finished most of the cutting and painting...now it's time to put all the pieces together. I decided to attach the background layer and the pattern layer with spray glue. Presently, the plants are elevated from the other layers on pieces of cardboard. I think I'll leave them that way for a few days and then decide whether or not to glue them down. I like the way they look, but I'm wondering if it will make the art difficult to frame. As far as the series goes, these will be titled: North Park I, II, & III. Once they are finished, I plan to take similar photos in another neighborhood (possibly Golden Hill) and make three more.

To do:

Spray glue layers
Photograph cards and post on Etsy
Rewrite Etsy copy/change prices
Buy new blades
Paint final plant
Put Etsy button on website

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - these are beautiful! Such heart and soul in your work. I love it!

    ReplyDelete