6.21.2010

Day 1 of Summer Blogging

After one week of vacation from school, I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on my "list" for the next five weeks. Top priority: consistent blogging about my new series and the business side of things. So...I raise my glass of lemonade to what I hope will be a productive and rejuvenating break, and off I go.

Day 1:

A new series...where to begin? I think I'll take some reference photos of my two new obsessions: patterns and succulents. Hopefully I can use the photos to start sketching combinations of the two and see if anything resonates with me. My goal is to make the pieces for this next series smaller and more affordable. I'm also thinking about using recycled materials.

To do:
Email printer about a template for cards (decide on size)
Facebook friend about possible commission piece
Begin sketching from photos

No comments:

Post a Comment