6.23.2010

USA!

I've been on the edge of my seat all morning waiting for team USA to put the ball IN the goal. It only took 91 minutes...better late than never. USA!

So far I have several sketches up on my refrigerator. I'm still not quite sure where I'm headed, but I'll do some more today and see what happens. Honestly, this is my least favorite part of the process. There's no substitute for the brainstorming and crumpled up sketches, though. And no telling whether it will take me 3 days or 3 months to discover what I want to do next. I wish my art teachers had told me how much patience and discipline is involved in all of this. Or maybe I just wasn't listening ;)

To do:
More sketches from reference photos
Finalize greeting cards with printer
Email about possible commission piece

No comments:

Post a Comment